The next meeting of the Blues Trust steering group is at 7 pm on Tuesday May 1st at the Royal George Hotel/Bar. All members are welcome to attend; please let us know if you plan to come.
The proposed agenda is:
- Minutes for 7/3/2012 and 21/3/2012
- Matters arising
- Treasurer — Proposed that the Acting Treasurer should have the authority to pay any reasonable expenses up to £50 on any single item with the agreement of one other signatory for bank account but he must inform the steering group of the amounts paid out.
- Election and constitution working group – Proposed that the Acting Secretary should be authorised to form a working group to prepare recommendations on policies for the election of board members and arrangements for the AGM.
- Volunteer opportunities within steering group — Discussion of how to get people involved and appointment of someone to coordinate this.
- Membership drive — Discussion of how to continue with membership drive and arrangements for getting more membership forms printed.
- Meetings— Discussion of schedule of meetings during the summer and next season. Should we accept the suggestion at the Launch Meeting and try to arrange for somewhere to meet informally before some afternoon home games?
- Date and time of next meeting