Following the publication of Birmingham City’s accounts for the year ended June 2011 earlier this month, Blues Trust has put together an initiative to seek further information in relation to the both the club and Birmingham International Holdings’ accounts as well as their short and long term financial futures.
This initiative sets out a week of action whereby Blues Trust and Birmingham City fans – Trust members or otherwise – can seek clarification from members of the BIHL Board with regards to the issues previously stated.
The initiative will take place over a five day period, beginning on Monday 25th June, and will present Birmingham City fans with the opportunity to personally contact a number of BIHL officials – one each day – via telephone, letter or fax.
The Trust has prepared a series of letter templates which will be available to download from the Blues Trust website (www.bluestrust.org) and will also provide contact addresses and fax numbers for the following BIHL officials:
• Monday 25th June – Vico Hui (Chairman of BCFC and Chief Executive Officer of BIHL)
• Tuesday 26th June – Pauline Wong (Financial Controller and Executive Director of BIHL)
• Wednesday 27th June – Raymond Yau (Head of BIHL’s Audit Committee)
• Thursday 28th June – Yang Yuezhou (Former Vice-Chairman of BIHL and also a major creditor)
• Friday 29th June – Anthony Cheung (Executive Director of BIHL)
This initiative is not designed to be a protest group or anti-board mechanism; it is simply giving Birmingham City fans the opportunity to ask questions about our football club. Although any acknowledgment is deemed unlikely, the more fans that get involved, the more likely we are to receive a response.
In addition, the Trust will continue in their efforts to establish communication links with Birmingham City and BIHL Board members and will also be contacting English and Cantonese speaking media outlets in Hong Kong.