A new group of Birmingham City fans is working to boost attendances at St Andrew’s. It is called Blues4All and the elected chair is Mick Singh, a local business man and charity volunteer. Mick has supported Blues for over 50 years. He grew up on St Andrew’s Road and has lived in Birmingham all his life. Blues4All aims to:
- Encourage the local community to support Birmingham City Football Club and attend football matches at our stadium.
- Provide opportunities for young supporters to attend home matches for the first time and experience the atmosphere at St Andrews.
- Engage with local community centres, places of worship (Churches, Mosques, Temples, Gurdwara’s etc) to generate more interest for younger children and their parents.
- Break down the negative misconceptions surrounding football supporters amongst the Asian community.
- Showcase the match day experiences of our group members via social media. This will highlight the enjoyment factor and our love for the club.
- Support the club’s efforts to increase Asian inclusion and development in grass roots football.
- Unite different cultures and increase community cohesion through the common love of BCFC
If you want to find out more or offer to help, contact Bik Singh, Mick’s son; his email is email@example.com