- Encourage the local community to support Birmingham City Football Club and attend football matches at our stadium.
- Provide opportunities for young supporters to attend home matches for the first time and experience the atmosphere at St Andrews.
- Engage with local community centres, places of worship (Churches, Mosques, Temples, Gurdwara’s etc) to generate more interest for younger children and their parents.
- Break down the negative misconceptions surrounding football supporters amongst the Asian community.
- Showcase the match day experiences of our group members via social media. This will highlight the enjoyment factor and our love for the club.
- Support the club’s efforts to increase Asian inclusion and development in grass roots football.
- Unite different cultures and increase community cohesion through the common love of BCFC
If you want to find out more or offer to help, contact Bik Singh, Mick’s son; his email is firstname.lastname@example.org