Sell The Club
As has been reported recently, over the past week Blues Trust has been working with other Blues supporter groups to start a campaign to challenge for change and improvement at the club we all love. The move follows on from the deep frustration felt by countless Blues supporters about the continuing lack of interest and investment by the owners of the club.
The campaign is now beginning to take shape with a range of activities being organised. The campaign is expected to be lengthy, and it will take many forms to give all Blues supporters an opportunity to contribute if they so wish.
A first step has seen the launching of a petition to demonstrate the strength of feeling felt by Blues fans and calling on the owners, BSHL, to sell up and move out. The petition is shown in full below, together with a QR scan link to enable anyone who wants to sign it to do so. The QR code is also clickable.
In addition, the link is in the red button below.
Blues Trust appeals to all members and supporters of the club to consider signing the petition so that, together, we can send a crystal-clear message to the owners that enough is enough. We want you to go.
SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN. JOIN THE TRUST.
To: BSHL & BCFC
From: Birmingham City Supporter Groups
Purpose: Ownership change at BCFC
Birmingham City supporters are calling on the club’s owners BSHL to put the club up for sale. Over many years of decline and decay our once proud club is now failing both on and off the pitch. There is no longer trust in this ownership, and we demand change, the clubs very existence is at risk. Therefore, we say no more uncertainty and delay. The time for change is now. Our stated AIMS and actions are:
- We want a clear exit strategy provided by the owners to include specific timelines
- We want open and honest communication provided on a regular basis
- We want a Fan Advisory board set up with immediate effect.
IN SHORT � Sell The Club � Speak to us � Give us a voice
Send the message:
Enough is enough it’s time for change!
Keep Right On!
Over to you BSHL.
By making comments:
- All we ask is that it relates to the Club that we all love. It can inform, question, challenge, criticise even….but it should not be written to threaten and/or cause personal offence.
- By making comments on the above article, you agree to Blues Trust retaining your email address should we need to make contact with you for admin purposes. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish us to do this. We will not give out your email address to any 3rd party sources.
The Trust reserves the right to moderate any comments made (in consultation with the writer) or to deny publication if comments are considered to be inconsistent with the requirements identified above.