Enough Is Enough
Saturday’s result against Swansea City, and the manner in which it was achieved, was special. And particularly so after the dreadful league form of recent weeks. Blues supporters have not had many feelings like that for a long time.
But it should not be allowed to distort the bigger picture concerning the ongoing ownership issues. A recent article published by Almajir summarises the latest chapter. The uncertainty goes on.
How much longer must we tolerate the negligent and continuing decline of our football club? A club owned by people who have absolutely no regard for its future well being and, instead, consider it only as a commodity for the benefit of their financial status on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange?
Enough is enough. SELL THE CLUB.
It’s time to stand up and be counted. If you are as utterly fed up as we are, sign the petition, support the campaign, and join the Trust.
SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN. JOIN THE TRUST
To: BSHL & BCFC
From: Birmingham City Supporter Groups
Purpose: Ownership change at BCFC
Birmingham City supporters are calling on the club’s owners BSHL to put the club up for sale. Over many years of decline and decay our once proud club is now failing both on and off the pitch. There is no longer trust in this ownership, and we demand change, the clubs very existence is at risk. Therefore, we say no more uncertainty and delay. The time for change is now. Our stated AIMS and actions are:
- We want a clear exit strategy provided by the owners to include specific timelines
- We want open and honest communication provided on a regular basis
- We want a Fan Advisory board set up with immediate effect.
IN SHORT � Sell The Club � Speak to us � Give us a voice
Send the message:
Enough is enough it’s time for change!
Keep Right On!
Over to you BSHL.
By making comments:
- All we ask is that it relates to the Club that we all love. It can inform, question, challenge, criticise even….but it should not be written to threaten and/or cause personal offence.
- By making comments on the above article, you agree to Blues Trust retaining your email address should we need to make contact with you for admin purposes. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish us to do this. We will not give out your email address to any 3rd party sources.
The Trust reserves the right to moderate any comments made (in consultation with the writer) or to deny publication if comments are considered to be inconsistent with the requirements identified above.