Can You Help?
Blues Trust is seeking assistance to manage and develop its social media output. Currently, the Trust posts on Twitter and Facebook and has plans to relaunch its Instagram account.
The Trust understands the impact properly managed social media accounts can have and values the opportunity they present to communicate effectively with Trust members, Blues supporters and, importantly, to hold the ownership and executive of BCFC to account.
Blues Trust was formed in 2012 and is an organisation for fans of Birmingham City Football Club, run by fans of the club on a purely voluntary basis. Its purpose is to ensure fans have a true voice in the things that affect our club and how it is run.
Full details about the Trust can be found at bluestrust.org.
We are looking for someone who:
- understands how social media works and has an interest in delivering content.
- has time, energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to commit to the task.
- is happy to work with a small group of other volunteers to ensure the success of the Trust.
- has a passion for BCFC and a desire to see the club be the very best it can be.
- values the importance of effective communication.
If you think you have what we are looking for and are interested to know more about the role we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please let us know of your interest by emailing email@example.com and Richard Docker, Trust Secretary, will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.
By making comments on the above article, you agree to Blues Trust retaining your email address should we need to make contact with you for admin purposes. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish us to do this. We will not give out your email address to any 3rd party sources.