Vision, Mission Statement and Aims
To be a representative and influential voice for all supporters of Birmingham City FC
To create a representative voice for all supporters of Birmingham City FC, securing representation and influence within the football club and helping to safeguard the club’s future through engagement with all key stakeholders.
Aims and Objectives
The Trust has three main aims. Click on each below to reveal more.
1. To develop a meaningful relationship with the club
To encourage and develop a healthy, balanced and constructive relationship between the club and its supporters.
- building a constructive relationship between the supporters and those who own and manage the club;
- developing an open and two-way communication between the club and its supporters;
- ensuring a democratic, inclusive and representative organisation that provides a voice for all supporters of the club.
2. To increase supporter influence
To establish meaningful supporter influence in the running and ownership of the club:
- promoting responsible and constructive supporter engagement with the club, consistent with the recommendations of the 2021 Fan Led Review;
- representing the interests of our members and encouraging the club to consider those interests when making decisions;
- working with and alongside other established club supporters’ groups to strengthen supporter engagement with the club.
3. To help safeguard the club through engagement with key stakeholders
As required, playing a lead role in helping to safeguard the club’s future through engagement with key stakeholders:
- working to encourage and secure the participation of supporters in the ownership of the club;
- engaging with all key stakeholders to help ensure the survival and long term development of the club;
- working with the regulatory authorities to ensure the club meets its responsibilities in full and is transparent and accountable;
- working with other authorities and agencies (governmental, financial, football, supporter and Trusts) where to do so will be in the interests of the club;
- being a point of liaison and contact to provide assistance for individuals, appropriate neighbourhood groups and the local authority to help ensure the club is a valued participant within the local community;
- identifying and building relationships with key individual supporters of influence;
- stepping in to play an active role in the event of administration being forced upon the club.