Membership – FAQ’s
We have had a number of questions concerning our membership rules and below are our responses. Just click on a question to reveal the answer.
If there is anything you wish to know that is not answered then please let us know by completing our contact form here.
- the hiring of meeting venues.
- the Trust’s annual subscription to our affiliate organisation, Supporters Direct.
- the hosting and running of our website.
- organising events, many of which members are invited to free of charge.
- any out-of-pocket expenses.
It also ensures that your supporter’s organisation operates on a stable financial footing in both the short and long term. All Trust Board members are volunteers and do not receive any remuneration for the work they undertake on behalf of Trust members.
- Supporters Direct
- BBC Sport-BCFC
Nominations are now being sought in the annual ele [Read More]
Liverpool supporter group and FSF affiliates, the [Read More]
... taken by fan embassy Football Supporters' [Read More]
The rumour mill has been working overtime in the l [Read More]
Birmingham City captain Paul Robinson is charged w [Read More]
Ex-footballer Joey Hutchinson is left in wheelchai [Read More]