Membership – FAQ’s
We have had a number of questions concerning our membership rules and below are our responses. Just click on a question to reveal the answer.
If there is anything you wish to know that is not answered then please let us know by completing our contact form here.
- the hiring of meeting venues.
- the Trust’s annual subscription to our affiliate organisation, Supporters Direct.
- the hosting and running of our website.
- organising events, many of which members are invited to free of charge.
- any out-of-pocket expenses.
It also ensures that your supporter’s organisation operates on a stable financial footing in both the short and long term. All Trust Board members are volunteers and do not receive any remuneration for the work they undertake on behalf of Trust members.
Upcoming Events – AGM
|26th October 2019
Saturday - 11:30am for 12:00 Noon start
|The 2019 AGM of Blues Trust will take place at the Birmingham Voluntary Service Council (BVSC) centre at 138 Digbeth, B5 6DR, before the home game with Luton.|
|Register to attend|
|Our Current Following|
|The Football Supporters’ Federation and Supporters Direct have joined forces to become the Football Supporters’ Association|
|How do you rate our website?|
Football News Feeds
- BBC Football