Membership – FAQ’s
We have had a number of questions concerning our membership rules and below are our responses. Just click on a question to reveal the answer.
If there is anything you wish to know that is not answered then please let us know by completing our contact form here.
- the hiring of meeting venues.
- the Trust’s annual subscription to our affiliate organisation, Supporters Direct.
- the hosting and running of our website.
- organising events, many of which members are invited to free of charge.
- any out-of-pocket expenses.
It also ensures that your supporter’s organisation operates on a stable financial footing in both the short and long term. All Trust Board members are volunteers and do not receive any remuneration for the work they undertake on behalf of Trust members.
- Supporters Direct
- BBC Sport-BCFC
Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust are delighted [Read More]
Supporters’ Direct are looking for fans that have [Read More]
... in March where processes and policies relating [Read More]
... fixture production are agreed with the clubs, [Read More]
Birmingham City will sign goalkeeper David Stockda [Read More]